E- Commerce Management
What is ecommerce software?
ECommerce software is a tool that drives all online store processes, helping owners manage inventory, add or remove products, process payments, compute taxes, and fulfill orders, among many others. It offers all the things needed to run a retail site, effectively simplifying online store management.An online store consists of many intricate components and processes, which ecommerce software streamlines through an easy-to-use interface that even non-tech persons can operate. Further facilitating things is the ability of the system to integrate with other platforms and services such as CRM, CMS, ERP, payment gateways, email marketing tools, accounting software, fulfillment services, and social media networks.
What Does eCommerce Software Do?
Manage customers and orders.
Manage products and inventory.
Automates shipping and taxation.
Enhance customer experience.
What are the Advantages of eCommerce Software?
Quickly start your online business.
Your store is always open.
You can sell to anyone, anywhere.
You save time, money, and resources.
You can sell as many products.
Easy online payment and shipping.
Built-in marketing tools.
You can provide quality online customer service.
What are the Key Features of eCommerce Software?
- Automation. The checkout process, including accurate computation of pricing, taxes, shipping rates, and handling costs are automated to give customers an immediate idea of how much they’ll be paying on items they select for purchase.
- Website builder. If you don’t have an existing website, ecommerce software can help you build one from the ground up. It provides design templates for you to quickly create a professional-looking website and storefront based on your preferences without the need to hire commercial designers.
- Central database. You get a centralized location for easy storing, access, and retrieval of product information, customer data, accounting transactions, product listings, browsing histories, and payment and shipping status.
- Search function. Sophisticated search functions make it simple for shoppers to find the items or products they’re looking for. eCommerce platforms are capable of listing, categorizing, and updating new products together with descriptions, pictures, and feature lists.
- Integration. Most ecommerce solutions are able to integrate with various business apps and third-party platforms and services to allow you to handle various tasks – accounting, email marketing, order fulfillment, and payment processing – within a single system.
- Marketing tools. You can use your ecommerce software to enhance your website’s marketing, promotion, and branding. You can utilize an array of tools to come up with targeted campaigns, SEO optimization strategies, and branding/image reinforcement.